Your privacy is highly respected by Neat Video team, ABSoft. This privacy statement explains how we work with the information we receive from you.
- When you order one of our products, we ask you for your name, e-mail address, billing and delivery addresses, telephone number, VAT number (if you reside in the European Union) and credit card information.
- When you register in Neat Video community forum, we ask you for your name, e-mail address and, optionally, for the address of your webpage and instant messaging contacts.
- When you submit a bug report form or send us an e-mal, we ask your name and e-mail address.
- We may collect your IP address to help diagnose problems with our servers and to assist you when you experience any trouble when downloading our products or accessing specific parts of our webpage. We do not use this information for any other purposes.
- We collect general statistical information about visits to our webpage to improve the structure of the online materials presented in the webpage. We do not link the gathered statistical information to anything that may personally identify you.
Use of personal information
- We use your personal information (your name, e-mail address, billing and delivery addresses, telephone number, VAT number) only for the purposes of delivering our products and providing support to you.
- We do not share your personal information with any party for whatever purposes except to complete a necessary financial transaction related to your purchase of our product. In particular, your e-mail address is not added to unsolicited mailing lists and not disclosed to others without your consent.
- Credit card data that you submit when ordering one of our products are used only for processing the payment you make and are not retained for other purposes. When you submit an order on-line, your credit card data are submitted to the credit institution for normal, routine processing.
Links to other sites