Problem with a light

questions about practical use of Neat Video, examples of use
KISSMAD

Problem with a light

Post by KISSMAD »

I have a white flashing light in the footage I'm trying to clean up. On the PC, the flashing light looks fine. However on the TV there are dark sections everywhere in the white light.
NVTeam

Post by NVTeam »

Do you want to try removing them using a noise filter? Have you already tried do that using Neat Video?

Vlad
KISSMAD

Post by KISSMAD »

The dark sections are a result of using NV. They are not there in the original footage.
I've done a profile to remove the noise in the footage. As a result, it's making the flashing light look terrible.
NVTeam

Post by NVTeam »

Could you send a reproducible test case (a small project with one short clip and Neat Video added to it, so that the problem was reproducible after rendering that project) to support [at] neatvideo.com please?

We will then directly reproduce the issue, identify the cause and find a solution.

Thank you,
Vlad
KISSMAD

Post by KISSMAD »

NVTeam wrote:Could you send a reproducible test case (a small project with one short clip and Neat Video added to it, so that the problem was reproducible after rendering that project) to support [at] neatvideo.com please?

We will then directly reproduce the issue, identify the cause and find a solution.

Thank you,
Vlad
Email sent.
NVTeam

Post by NVTeam »

Thank you, received the clip and profile, will look into it today.
Did you use the default filter settings or you adjusted some settings?

Which version of Premiere is it?

Thank you,
Vlad