Neat Video plugin

general questions about Neat Video
cavazzuti

Neat Video plugin

Post by cavazzuti »

The Neat Video plug-in doesn't show up in the Effets - Video Filters window. However I can see Neat Video in the Plugin directory of Edius. How to solve this problem? Thank you.
NVTeam

Post by NVTeam »

Version of Edius?

Vlad
cavazzuti

Post by cavazzuti »

NVTeam

Post by NVTeam »

The plug-in should be in Edius in this location:
(if you use 64-bit Windows)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Grass Valley\EDIUS 6.5\PlugIn\NeatVideo.tpi

(if you use 32-bit Windows)
C:\Program Files\Grass Valley\EDIUS 6.5\PlugIn\NeatVideo.tpi

When you open Edius, please make sure you have scrolled the list of effects to the very end. Neat Video should be there. Like this:

Thank you,
Vlad
cavazzuti

Post by cavazzuti »

Well, as I said, NeatVideo.tpi is exactly where it should be, but no Neat Video under Video Filters. I went through all the effects, several times, including Audio and transitions etc. just to be sure. Unfortunately no Neat Video nowhere. Another thing: I'm seriously considering to buy this plug-in, of course after I've tested it. I noticed that the trial version does not include the 1920x1080 format. I don't mind the logo, but how can I do a serious test if the format I use is not included. Thanks again for your kind assistance.

Win7ultimate (64bit), Edius 6.52, Canon C300
NVTeam

Post by NVTeam »

Please try to upgrade Edius to 6.53, perhaps that will help it see the plug-in. Although 6.52 should work too.

Regarding 1920x1080 and Demo: the Demo plug-in will process the central part of the frame, so the central 1024x640 area will be denoised and the remaining parts will stay noisy. That can help evaluate the results.

Vlad