Neat Video community Forum Index
www.neatvideo.com
Neat Video community
support - help - questions and answers - sharing experience and opinions - feedback - suggestions - backup contact

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cannot register v3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Neat Video community Forum Index -> General questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ritsmer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:50 pm    Post subject: Cannot register v3 Reply with quote

Have tried for a couple of hours: install, uninstall, reboot, run everything as administrator etc etc and etc - but every time I press the Configure button Neat Video tells me in a little nice green window that "This free Demo edition ...." - and obviously I am not intelligent enough :- ) to find out what to do to get prompted for the registration data - so I still have the Demo watermark.

I am trying to register for Vegas 11 build 700 (32 bit), but have tried to register for Vegas 12 build 486 (64 bit) but also here "close - but no cigar"

Could anybody please enlighten me??
NVTeam

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps you installed the Demo version thinking it was not Demo download?
Have you actually downloaded the non-Demo (Home or Pro) version?

Thank you,
Vlad
ritsmer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you - My fault:

Imagined that I could register the trial version to become the paid-for version like with some other programs.
Have downloaded from the proper place as stated in the e-mail - and now Neat Video works as great as ever.

Actually I should have noticed that the installed version clearly showed up as a Demo version in Windows Uninstall program list - now I see the not-demo version there.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Neat Video community Forum Index -> General questions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: