Improvements to 1080 video?

suggest a way to improve Neat Video
ScottRB

Improvements to 1080 video?

Post by ScottRB »

Im interested in this program to lightly improve low light noise in HD video. I have not seen any examples or individuals indicating if the software helps in this area or does it soften the overall sharpness of the 1080 video. Since the demo does not alow a trial this, I could use some input. Thanks
NVTeam

Post by NVTeam »

The Demo allows a trial with frame of any size. It will just not process the whole frame, it will process the central area. That allows to check the filtration quality.

Neat Video works well with HD video, the noise there is treated just as efficiently as in lower resolutions. Of course larger frames take more time to be processed.

Vlad
hafken

1080p for Home version?

Post by hafken »

Hi,

I know 720p has been added to the Home version already. I'm wondering if there's the chance for 1080p to be added as well; at this point 1080p is pretty much becoming the standard for consumer devices like the iPhone.

As a non-professional, I'd love to buy your software but wish that one feature (1080p) didn't double the price. All my cameras shoot video in 1080, and I have no need for "pro" features. Seriously, I don't think many consumer products shoot in 720p anymore...