Neat Video community Forum Index
www.neatvideo.com
Neat Video community
support - help - questions and answers - sharing experience and opinions - feedback - suggestions - backup contact

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NeatVideo Shots will NOT render. Why ??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Neat Video community Forum Index -> Bugs, issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
George D.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:39 pm    Post subject: NeatVideo Shots will NOT render. Why ?? Reply with quote

I am new to this forum, and this is my first post, so bear with me.

I just want to say that I "do" like the NeatVideo Plug-In to my Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5 program, but I "am" having problems.

I was putting together a series of shots from our Red-One camera, 4K HD R3D files, and used the NeatVideo sharpening tool to sharpen up a couple of the shots in the sequence. When I was finished, it all rendered just fine.

Later, I decided to sharpen up those same shots even more, so went back into NeatVideo and did so. But, this time the entire sequence would NOT render. No matter how I did it, whether I tried rendering the whole sequence, or just the effects shots, it would stall about half way through. The only thing I could do then was dump the whole program which lost all the new data. That really sucks!!

I tried over and over again, many times, but it would NOT render through. I posted this dilemma on the RedUser Forum, and a couple of the guys said it happened to them too, and it was a problem with NeatVideo. Therefore, I am posting this question to hopefully resolve this issue.

Any and all help is appreciated.

Thanks.

NVTeam

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Considering the size of the frames in 4K clips, perhaps it is just a case of lack of free memory?

First thing I would try is the following: start Premiere, go to its Preferences > Memory and switch it to Optimize rendering for: Memory. This should make Premiere more economic regarding memory use and that may help the render to complete.

If you still experience the same profile, please submit a regular bug report, to let us know more details about the system, about the project, etc. We may also need a test case - a test project allowing to reproduce the problem on our computers. Once reproduced, the root of the problem can be identified much faster and then we can find a solution.

Thank you,
Vlad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Neat Video community Forum Index -> Bugs, issues All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: