Neat Video community Forum Index
www.neatvideo.com
Neat Video community
support - help - questions and answers - sharing experience and opinions - feedback - suggestions - backup contact

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sony Vegas 11 Playback

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Neat Video community Forum Index -> General questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KillaJay Productions

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:46 pm    Post subject: Sony Vegas 11 Playback Reply with quote

Hi guys,

I know Vlad from Neat Video is already working DILIGENTLY to help me resolve my playback problem but I will not be able to try his suggestions until I return to my apartment this evening. However, I did want to get an idea of who else may be having a problem with their playback in Sony Vegas 11.

I applied the Neat Video filter but when I go to press "play" the Vegas preview window freezes. The program is still responsive but I don't have any idea why it will not attempt to play the video clip in my timeline. I understand there may be choppy playback but I assume my computer can handle it, I have a Intel i7 with nVidia GeForce GTX550Ti Video card and 16gb of ram.

Thanks,

Joshua
KillaJay Productions
mathewlisett

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well i have some other filters on along with newbluefx (whic still are seemingly ignoring my messages to them) ill have a look and see if the playback is an issue with just NV active, as i myself have been having issue with real time playback and though it was soley to do with not havign the right card

but as a sid note, your post is back in late feb and its not end of march,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Neat Video community Forum Index -> General questions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: