VitrualDub Version 3.0 64bit : Job abort during process

resolve technical issues related to use of Neat Video
jpsdr

Post by jpsdr »

I've made a quick check on few samples on the 80 files i've processed, at first view, no problem noticed.
I think the problem is solved.

Thanks for your quick response and fix, and for NV and all his improvements.

A little curiosity : Was it something specific to the VDub pluggin/structure version, or a more generic issue (wich impacted all the others version) ?
NVTeam

Post by NVTeam »

It was specific to XP in general. It worked well in other systems, and we found a way to make it work well in XP as well.

Vlad
VHSobsessive

demo version update ?

Post by VHSobsessive »

I've observed the same issue in the Neat Video 3 demo, and am also using Virtualdub on XP (32bit) SP3. Neatvideo crashes after a few thousand frames (the actual number varies with each render), where Neat Video is the only filter, and I have tried two output codecs (HuffYUV and DivX) and with CUDA acceleration activated and deactivated, with crashes occurring for all attempted renders.

It appears the Pro fix mentioned has not been applied to the demo version available for download. Vlad, do you plan to update the demo version ? I would love to see it working without problems on my PC before I purchase !
NVTeam

Post by NVTeam »

We will update it in a few days. Until then, please render shorter test clips that do not trigger the problem.

Thank you,
Vlad
VHSobsessive

Post by VHSobsessive »

Still hoping to see an update on this. You mentioned the Pro plug-in has been fixed but did not mention the Home plug-in. Does the Home plug-in still have this fatal bug ?
NVTeam

Post by NVTeam »

Yes, both Home and Pro versions have been fixed 10 days ago. The Demo will be updated in the next regular update.

Vlad