Neat Video community Forum Index
www.neatvideo.com
Neat Video community
support - help - questions and answers - sharing experience and opinions - feedback - suggestions - backup contact

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NV in Vegas 10

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Neat Video community Forum Index -> Bugs, issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eddiemacarthur

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi. i use vegas 10 pro (32 bit on xp, 64 bit and 32 bit on vista home premium.).
so far, neat video seems to crash vegas 10 every time. i insert the plugin as normal onto the clip, and it says i must select a frame to analyse. then vegas stops responding and needs a forced restart.
have checked that it still works on both pcs with vegas 9 pro and it does. so there seems to be a problem with neat video and vegas 10.
it's the basic version of neat video that i own. anybody else confirm this? thanks. ed[/img]
NVTeam

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cannot confirm that, the plug-in works correctly on our test machines.

Which version (number) of Neat Video is it?

Do you run any antivirus software? Which one?

Please also try to create a fresh new project with a simple short clip and add NV to it.

Vlad
eddiemacarthur

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi . thanks for extremely quick reply. was using a version i bought about a month ago, but just downloaded latest version (didn't know there was an update; no email from NV!) and it seems to work. will test further. also looks like you've given us 64 bit version. excellent. thanks.
ed
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Neat Video community Forum Index -> Bugs, issues All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: