Neat Video community Forum Index
www.neatvideo.com
Neat Video community
support - help - questions and answers - sharing experience and opinions - feedback - suggestions - backup contact

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Crashes when opening presets in AE CS4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Neat Video community Forum Index -> Bugs, issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
brad12d3

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:27 pm    Post subject: Crashes when opening presets in AE CS4 Reply with quote

Every time I try to open the window to choose a preset my after effects freezes. My PC shouldn't be having memory problems, not sure what the problem is.

Edit: I have been playing around and I managed to open and apply a preset once. Every other time it freezes. Sometimes when I do the auto profile it gets to 99% and freezes. Sometimes it will get past that part but freeze when I try to apply just the filter it creates from the profile. Sometimes the filter doesn't show up when I go to the noise filter settings. Every time I try and get this plug in to work it crashes at some random point. I have a quad core with 4 gigs of ram. I shouldn't be having this much trouble.

I am not sure if this has anything to do with it, but the video I am working with is from a Canon 7D. I sent it through cineform neoscene, and it is the Cineform AVI that I am attempting to work with.
brad12d3

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:49 pm    Post subject: Fixed it Reply with quote

Ok for anyone else who has this problem here is what you do. When you open the Neat video window, go to "tools" and then "Preferences" and under the General Tab, deselect "Enable Multiprocessor Support". Works fine now.
NVTeam

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the problem may be caused by BitDefender. Do you run it on your computer? If so, please try to disable its antivirus (and re-enable multiprocessor support) for a test.

Thank you,
Vlad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Neat Video community Forum Index -> Bugs, issues All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: