Neat Video community Forum Index
www.neatvideo.com
Neat Video community
support - help - questions and answers - sharing experience and opinions - feedback - suggestions - backup contact

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

pre rendering with neat video

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Neat Video community Forum Index -> Using Neat Video
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mathewlisett

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:53 pm    Post subject: pre rendering with neat video Reply with quote

ok so i set the pre rending going and before i went to sleep last night it had just over 2.3 hours to go.

i wake up and i see its back doing some previous scenes...how ever seems to be goign faster and now has just over 3 hours to render.

does pre render do a 2 pass render. Or is there soemthign i dont know.

Is this how the nise filter works, by rendering several times and getting quicker each time to adjust what the user has set for perfection?

useing AE CS5
NVTeam

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, there is no prerendering in NV itself. It is all about AE, it is doing something.

Vlad
mathewlisett

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok so are you able to tell me what E is doing then.

becuase otheriwse ill have no clue if its doing 20 passes being 1 week or if after 1 hour it will be done?
NVTeam

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no idea either. AE is saying it is doing prerendering, so it is AE who is doing that for some purpose and for some reason. I would ask AE support to explain that. Also, perhaps the AE documentation provides some insight.

Vlad
jalneal

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is likely that when you are rendering the video it is set for VBR 2 Pass. VBR 2 pass renders a much better quality, but it goes through forward and then back through in reverse. When I dont have the time, or if its not a very high level production, I just do it one pass.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Neat Video community Forum Index -> Using Neat Video All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: