Neat Video community Forum Index
www.neatvideo.com
Neat Video community
support - help - questions and answers - sharing experience and opinions - feedback - suggestions - backup contact

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Neatvideo with Premiere Elements 8

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Neat Video community Forum Index -> General questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ponderstibbons

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:25 am    Post subject: Neatvideo with Premiere Elements 8 Reply with quote

Hi
I'm having trouble getting Neatvideo (Demo Version) to work with PE8.
I can't go very far without PE8 locks up and then I have to use Task Manager to close it down.

It's installed fine but when I try to use it, firstly the frame being displayed is tiny and highly pixelated and then even if I select the whole frame I get a message saying that I need to select an area at least 32 x 32 pixels.

Once I cancel or try to get the preset the whole thing locks up
I'm using a Standard Definition clip, (a .mov file from my JVC Everio camera)

I used a version of NeatVideo with PE4 I think it was, many years ago, and I seem to remember it working very well then

So is it me or is anyone else having this problem?

Intel duo with 3Gb RAM, XP with SP3
NVTeam

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:09 am    Post subject: Re: Neatvideo with Premiere Elements 8 Reply with quote

ponderstibbons wrote:
firstly the frame being displayed is tiny and highly pixelated
It is a kind of bug in Elements. Move the timeline selector to another frame and wait 1-2 seconds before opening Neat Video window. This will ensure the small version of the image sent by Elements is already gone, and Elements has sent the large one.

ponderstibbons wrote:
Once I cancel or try to get the preset the whole thing locks up
Which preset it is?

Thank you,
Vlad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Neat Video community Forum Index -> General questions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: