Neat Video community Forum Index
www.neatvideo.com
Neat Video community
support - help - questions and answers - sharing experience and opinions - feedback - suggestions - backup contact

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Running multiple instances of NV

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Neat Video community Forum Index -> Bugs, issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lugarimo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:48 pm    Post subject: Running multiple instances of NV Reply with quote

I was denoising 3 videos at the same time with Vdub NV and one of them stopped denoising at about 4 minutes so I had to redo that one. I know the demo has a limit of half an hour but each of my clips are only 10-15 minutes each. Tell me something I dont know?
NVTeam

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

3 videos, each 10-15 min. Sounds like the Demo stops after 30 minutes due to its limitation. Why don't you order a license if you use Neat Video for serious work? The non-Demo versions do not have this time limit.

Thanks,
Vlad
Lugarimo

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unemployed at the moment and barely have enough money for a decent internet connection but even this will change soon if I don't find work soon. Anyway, I know there's a 30 minute limit but I didn't know this applied to multiple different videos. I guess NV counts multiple instances as one video Razz Oh well, I'm denoising a couple VHS rips of these old short cartoons I watched as a kid, and I wanna preserve and archive them, but I guess I could wait for the DVD or Bluray disc to be released.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Neat Video community Forum Index -> Bugs, issues All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: