Neat Video community Forum Index
www.neatvideo.com
Neat Video community
support - help - questions and answers - sharing experience and opinions - feedback - suggestions - backup contact

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pinnacle Studio 9.4.3 Installation Issue

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Neat Video community Forum Index -> Bugs, issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RockyNv

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:22 pm    Post subject: Pinnacle Studio 9.4.3 Installation Issue Reply with quote

I have installed the Neat Video Demo in Pinnacle Studio 9.4.3 and it displays in the Video PlugIns Menu and I can attach it to a segment however the application itself does not seem to be starting or at least it does not display its options or presets, only a blank gray window.
The help screens do activate from within the Studio Plugins interface.
Neat Video is displayed in the Studio Video Options listing with a checkmark next to it.

Please advise on how I can get NeatVideo usable.

Thanks!
NVTeam

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please e-mail me a screenshot showing that gray window, I will try to figure out what is happening and suggest a solution.

My e-mail in my profile.

Thank you,
Vlad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Neat Video community Forum Index -> Bugs, issues All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: