Neat Video community Forum Index
www.neatvideo.com
Neat Video community
support - help - questions and answers - sharing experience and opinions - feedback - suggestions - backup contact

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Rendered Frames not consistant

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Neat Video community Forum Index -> Using Neat Video
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marv

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:35 am    Post subject: Rendered Frames not consistant Reply with quote

Iíve run into a problem, the results are not consistant between frames (7 sec clip, fixed night shot taken from top of Mountain looking at Aurora moving in sky and another Mt skyline and trees ). Iíve tried standard and custom settings and for one set-up frame itís greatÖ but most of the the surronding frames get moddled or artifacts on me and different frames moddle/artifact differently. The poor trees change shape as well. Crying or Very sad

This is the first time I've used Neat Video.
Whats the trick to have consistant frames? Question

Marv.
NVTeam

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The main trick is to correctly build the noise profile for your clip. When the built/used noise profile does not correspond to the actual noise in the clip then artifacts are possible. It is important to correctly build the profile.

In any case, I could check your clip within your project to see the described effect itself, to check what is causing it (could be an incorrectly built profile, could be something else) and then to suggest a solution.
Can you e-mail me (or send a download link for) the project with that clip and with NV already added so that I could directly render the project and get the results you are describing?

Thank you,
Vlad
Marv

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vlad... glad too. I can email you the test Proj?
Can you give me an email that I can put an attachment on? You can use hsp@surfbest.net for me.

Marv.
NVTeam

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please e-mail it to the contact e-mail address.

Thank you,
Vlad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Neat Video community Forum Index -> Using Neat Video All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: