Neat Video community Forum Index
www.neatvideo.com
Neat Video community
support - help - questions and answers - sharing experience and opinions - feedback - suggestions - backup contact

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Can't drag SampleClip.avi to timeline

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Neat Video community Forum Index -> General questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
allenz

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:56 am    Post subject: Can't drag SampleClip.avi to timeline Reply with quote

Hello again.
Sorry, but I created a new project in my Vegas7d using the settings mentioned so I could try out the sample "testkit.zip" which I unzipped.

I imported the video but for some reason I can't drag it to the timeline. I see it's an MP4 video.

I never had this problem before but I wonder if I need Vegas7e? Version e caused me problems with printing the timeline to tape so I went back to 7d. Haven't had any problems at all until now.

Any suggestions?
Thanks
Allen
NVTeam

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess the problem is in video codecs. You may have to install a fresh version of DivX codecs to make that clip readable in Vegas.

You can also try to clean any other clip, for example use any of your own clips and then process it with NV using the steps described in the user guide (pages 8-18 ).

Vlad
allenz

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thought I had the latest DivX codecs as I encode DivX somewhat regulary. But I'll check.

I got enough video that needs cleaning anyway. I just wanted to try it before purchasing it. A couple of my good friends swear by Neat Video. They say it's THAT good! Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Neat Video community Forum Index -> General questions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: