Neat Video community Forum Index
www.neatvideo.com
Neat Video community
support - help - questions and answers - sharing experience and opinions - feedback - suggestions - backup contact

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Neat Video Home 2k Resolution

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Neat Video community Forum Index -> Using Neat Video
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cadett

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:19 pm    Post subject: Neat Video Home 2k Resolution Reply with quote

I'm using NV Home with Premier. I'm aware of the video limitations of the home license. I shoot video in 2k with the Phantom 3, import it into Premier, & drop it on a 1080p sequence. So when adding Neat on top of the sequence, I was hoping it would see that it going to be rendered at 1080p & I'd be good to go. However Neat just see's the video in it's original resolution. So, other than rendering it to 1080p before it hits the timeline or shooting in 1080p, is there anything I can do to get Neat Home to recognize the file is going to be exported as 1080p?
NVTeam

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You need to tell Premiere to reduce the frame size before sending the frames to Neat Video. You can do that using the following method: right-click the clip in the timeline of Premiere and select "Scale to Frame Size".

This will make Premiere resize the frame BEFORE it sends the frame to Neat Video for processing and so the frame will fit into the limits of the Home version.

Thank you,
Vlad
cadett

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NVTeam wrote:
You need to tell Premiere to reduce the frame size before sending the frames to Neat Video. You can do that using the following method: right-click the clip in the timeline of Premiere and select "Scale to Frame Size".

This will make Premiere resize the frame BEFORE it sends the frame to Neat Video for processing and so the frame will fit into the limits of the Home version.

Thank you,
Vlad

Thank you so much Vlad, I knew there was a way, just couldn't figure it out & google was unsuccessful. I'll give it ago.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Neat Video community Forum Index -> Using Neat Video All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: