Neat Video community Forum Index
www.neatvideo.com
Neat Video community
support - help - questions and answers - sharing experience and opinions - feedback - suggestions - backup contact

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Neat Video for Japanese Anime

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Neat Video community Forum Index -> Improvements, new features
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kentafilo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:52 pm    Post subject: Neat Video for Japanese Anime Reply with quote

Hi guys,
i'm a fan of Anime and i often use Neat Video by virtualdub
Usualy the old anime has problems about halo (so much halo ) and colors are not good ( white seems tellow or magenta, contrast or/and brightness its are completly wrong ).
Can you activete a filter to remove halo and to correct image's colours ( usin g for example autowhite,autolevels ... ) ?
Just a last thing : neatvideo sharpening produces to much aliasing ( in anime ) even with low rates .
Sorry for my bad english

Exemple for bad anime

Correct with avisynth

NVTeam

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for the suggestion and questions.

Are you using VirtualDub filters to resolve the problems of halo and colors? Does that work well if you use those filters together with Neat Video?

Thank you,
Vlad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Neat Video community Forum Index -> Improvements, new features All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: