Neat Video community Forum Index
www.neatvideo.com
Neat Video community
support - help - questions and answers - sharing experience and opinions - feedback - suggestions - backup contact

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Rendering multiple clips in FCPX?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Neat Video community Forum Index -> Using Neat Video
View previous topic :: View next topic  
angrest

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:53 pm    Post subject: Rendering multiple clips in FCPX? Reply with quote

I've just purchased neat video - very impressing results...
Now I'm wondering how I can best process my video footage.
What I did:

* opened a clip
    * dropped NV onto it and adjusted filters
    * saved
    * opened next clip

Now my question: will NV automatically render all clips once FCPX is idle? Or will I have to wait for each clip to be rendered before opening the next one? FCPX shows only one render job in the background activity window even though there should be a dozen clips to be rendered...
NVTeam

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

> will NV automatically render all clips once FCPX is idle?

NV does not initiate any render process. It is FCPX who is initiating (or not initiating) and conducting any render process. NV is controlled by FCPX: if FCPX renders a clip, then FCPX calls NV to participate in that process.

FCPX may automatically render (or not) all clips depending on its own settings (see FCPX preferences regarding Background rendering) and its own program as designed by Apple.

> Or will I have to wait for each clip to be rendered before opening the next one?

No, FCPX does not require that.

> FCPX shows only one render job in the background activity window even though there should be a dozen clips to be rendered...

Yes, that is a part of the FCPX design.

Vlad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Neat Video community Forum Index -> Using Neat Video All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: