Neat Video community Forum Index
www.neatvideo.com
Neat Video community
support - help - questions and answers - sharing experience and opinions - feedback - suggestions - backup contact

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Neatvideo and green screen

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Neat Video community Forum Index -> Using Neat Video
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lenny87

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:07 pm    Post subject: Neatvideo and green screen Reply with quote

Hello there,
i was hoping that somebody could give me some tips when it comes to using Neatvideo for chroma keying green screen material.

I am working in Davinci resolve 12.5 and trying to get a good noise profile, either with the auto profile or manual profile.

When i apply the auto profile a pop up window comes in and says:
the selected area is to small
using a larger area may produce a more accurate noise profile.
the recommende size is 128x128 (or more pixels)

If i then make the Area larger a text with red underline comes up saying:
area not uniform in Y, Cr, Cb channels.

My questions are:
-Is it better for green screen footage to do a auto profile and leave it like that? Or is it better to keep working on
the noise profile with the manually fine tune options in the Advanaced mode?

-and should i use the Slow shutter option in the Temporal tab with green screen footage, cause sometimes
neatvideo gives me a REP code.

So if somebody has some experience with using neatvideo and green screen footage i would be delighted if they could give me some tips.

thanx in front
greetings Lenny
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Neat Video community Forum Index -> Using Neat Video All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: