Compatibility questions

general questions about Neat Video
Joran

Compatibility questions

Post by Joran »

Hello

This is a copy of an e-mail I sent to your company. I think the questions also are important for others, so here it is:

I have tested the try-out versions of Neat Video in Adobe Premiere Elements 1.0. My conclusions are:

a) Adobe Premiere Elements 1.0 will load the Adobe Premiere '.prm' plug-in, when placed in the EN_US plug in folder.

b) Adobe Premiere Elements 1.0 will NOT load the Adobe Premiere '.aex' plug-in, when placed in the EN_US or EN_US_AEFilters plug in folders.

Question:

1. Is the version of Neat Video that can function as a plug-in in Adobe Premiere Elements 1.0 (and hopefully 2.0), the '.prm' version of your plug-in?

2. Or is your intention that both the '.prm' and '.aex' version will be compatible with Adobe Premiere Elements 1.0 and 2.0?

3. I’m also using Pinnacle Liquid 6.1 and it should (in principle) be possible to use '.prm' plug-ins in Liquid. But I can not access Neat Video.prm in Pinnacle Liquid. Have you tested Neat Video in Pinnacle Liquid 6.1?

4. Avid Liquid 7.0 claims that it supports '.aex' plug-ins. Have you tested Neat Video ('.prm' or '.aex') in Avid Liquid 7.0?

It’s important for me, before I buy the product, to know which version of Neat Video that can be used both in Adobe Premiere Elements 1.0 / 2.0 and in Pinnacle Liquid 6.1 / Avid Liquid 7.0.

Best Regards,
Joran (Norway)
NVTeam

Post by NVTeam »

Joran, I have replied by e-mail and found a copy of all questions here. Please check the e-mail. :)

Regards,
Vlad