neat video via premiere pro cc 2015 crashes

resolve technical issues related to use of Neat Video
mathewlisett

neat video via premiere pro cc 2015 crashes

Post by mathewlisett »

Ok, so i didnt know where to put this but im guessing there is a bug.

so let me explain that ANY other software that uses the full load of gpu and cpu doesnt crash my system.

my system has been upgraded to the asus x99-e ws with 5960x and 32gb ddr4

so when i have tested ie optimized neat video, the system crashes if the above settings are done ie full load from anywhere else isnt an issue.

but if i cut my project into 4 minute slices and PRE RENDER them first and then export and render via AME the project will then do a successful render.

but if i try to do the render straight off the bat via AME without pre render, the system crashes within the first 30 seconds.

so is there a bug in neat video that ive come across thats making this happen.

and yes i have even brought the cpu down from 4.7 to 4.6 and it still crashes . so its only a success when you do the 4 minutes slices pre render that everything is then ok.

bare in mind that this also happened on the previous z97 pro system with 2014 version
NVTeam

Post by NVTeam »

Does the whole system crash? Or Premiere alone?

Vlad
mathewlisett

Post by mathewlisett »

whole system. and its only when i use neatvideo.

i have to pre render each slice individually in the project before going for the full lot in AME
NVTeam

Post by NVTeam »

Such a crash can usually be caused by either a hardware problem (like overheating) or driver problem (for example GPU driver).

Please check if you can reproduce the crash if you run Neat Video on CPU ony (go to Neat Video Preferences > Performance to adjust that).

Thank you,
Vlad
mathewlisett

Post by mathewlisett »

i figured it was down to two things.

1. even though it would complete the test and be ok with the 4.7ghz via the 5960x. i had to bring it down to 4.6

2. and this should really be the more important factor, the new pp pro cc 2015 was a cause of many other issues aswell.