Neat Video community Forum Index
www.neatvideo.com
Neat Video community
support - help - questions and answers - sharing experience and opinions - feedback - suggestions - backup contact

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NV AE plugin profile image too small

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Neat Video community Forum Index -> Bugs, issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thealakazam

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 6:14 pm    Post subject: NV AE plugin profile image too small Reply with quote

Hi everyone,

Hopefully I'm not overlooking something really simple and obvious, but I'm having trouble getting a good (or sometimes just any) noise profile because the sample frame is resized down.

I have an HD720 footage that I want to denoise. When I apply the filter and go into Options to get a profile, the frame there shows up only as 320x180. What is causing this / what determines the sample image size that NV uses from the original footage to build profiles?

I'm running CC 2014 with a NV Pro plugin v 3.6.0, on a Windows 7 64bit.

Thank you!
NVTeam

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please make sure After Effects’ preview is set to work in full resolution: select Full in the “Resolution/Down Sample Factor” popup under preview in After Effects.

Thank you,
Vlad
thealakazam

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh wow, I thought that just having it be on "Auto (Full)" was enough to trigger a full-size preview. Sorry for overlooking this! Thanks so much, Vlad!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Neat Video community Forum Index -> Bugs, issues All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: