Neat Video community Forum Index
www.neatvideo.com
Neat Video community
support - help - questions and answers - sharing experience and opinions - feedback - suggestions - backup contact

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Neat Video NEW Version 4.0

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Neat Video community Forum Index -> General questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Herbie

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 4:20 pm    Post subject: Neat Video NEW Version 4.0 Reply with quote

Hi together,

actually I use Neat Video Version 3.6.0 > 64 bit plugin for HD in After Effects CS 6.
Now I want upgrade my version to the new version 4.0.

Up to what number of pixels, the new version 4.0 goes, to 1920 x 1080 px. or more, I think also about 4 K ?

Thank you very much for information.

greetings

Herbie
barney

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apparently, more than 8K in the Pro edition; up to full HD (1080P) in the home version.

Further description from the "Overview" page:

◾Neat Video supports the industry standard video data types and file formats
◦standard-bitdepth (8-bit per channel; 24-bit RGB) rendering is supported by all versions of Neat Video

◦high-bitdepth (16-bit and 32-bit) rendering is supported in After Effects, Premiere, Final Cut, Motion, Vegas Pro, AVX and OpenFX hosts

◦Any video file format supported by the plug-in host can be processed with the Neat Video plug-in
For example, you can open an AVI, MPEG, WMV, etc., video file in the host application and then directly process it with the Neat Video plug-in

◦Frame sizes supported:◾up to 1280x720 pixels (VCD, SD, DVD) in Demo edition (watermark added);
◾up to 1920x1080 pixels (DVD, HDV 720p, Full HD) in Home edition;
◾up to 1920x1080 and higher; (Full HD, 2K, 4K, 5K, 6K, 8K and more) in Pro edition.
Herbie

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Neat Video community Forum Index -> General questions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: