Neat Video community Forum Index
www.neatvideo.com
Neat Video community
support - help - questions and answers - sharing experience and opinions - feedback - suggestions - backup contact

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Corrected video looks extra jerky?!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Neat Video community Forum Index -> Using Neat Video
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dragonsfire1981

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:44 pm    Post subject: Corrected video looks extra jerky?! Reply with quote

Hi everyone,

I just applied noise reduction on a 3 minute clip of a band that I filmed. However it came out jerky and stuttery in places. What's going on? I exported uncompressed to Avi. The only external factor I can see was that there was some slight strobe lighting effect in the venue, can this have caused it?
NVTeam

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Which video editor is it?

Does preview look better inside that editor?

Thank you,
Vlad
RobertP

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:49 am    Post subject: Re: Corrected video looks extra jerky?! Reply with quote

dragonsfire1981 wrote:
Hi everyone,

I just applied noise reduction on a 3 minute clip of a band that I filmed. However it came out jerky and stuttery in places. What's going on? I exported uncompressed to Avi. The only external factor I can see was that there was some slight strobe lighting effect in the venue, can this have caused it?

Uncompressed? At HD dimensions? Seems it would bog down the system trying to play it.
mathewlisett

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 6:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Corrected video looks extra jerky?! Reply with quote

RobertP wrote:
dragonsfire1981 wrote:
Hi everyone,

Uncompressed? At HD dimensions? Seems it would bog down the system trying to play it.

Not at all, with the fact its a VERY short clip, dealing even with 10bit preview this should playback faily easily.

only time it could be jerky is if several factors are in play

its working from a hard drive

that hard drive has yet to be full and correctly defragged

the gpu isnt powerful enough, ie the user may be on a several year old system

with my own system i can preview full movie length HD content whilst preview at full res with filters and neatvideo v3 plugin (ive just upgraded to v4 though)

bt my system has 32gb memory, main drive ssd, slave drive ssd. gpu gtx 980.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Neat Video community Forum Index -> Using Neat Video All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: