Neat Video community Forum Index
www.neatvideo.com
Neat Video community
support - help - questions and answers - sharing experience and opinions - feedback - suggestions - backup contact

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NeatVideo doesn't work with Premiere Elements 12 Adjustments

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Neat Video community Forum Index -> Bugs, issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RankinBassFish

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 12:17 am    Post subject: NeatVideo doesn't work with Premiere Elements 12 Adjustments Reply with quote

Premiere Elements 12 has a new tab called Adjustments where you can change the gamma, color vibrance, and temperature, etc. NeatVideo works fine with the normal Applied Effects plugins, but once I go into the Adjustments tab, I have to turn off NeatVideo for the color vibrance to work, or vice versa.

So, I have to turn off NeatVideo for the color vibrance (in the Adjustments tab) to work, or I have to turn off color vibrance for NeatVideo to work. This is baffling. Anyone else have this problem, or know how to resolve this? Thanks.

Working on a 2.7 GHz i5 iMac with GeForce GT 640M 512 MB.
NVTeam

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In our tests, that tab also seems to behave a bit strangely. Seems to be a general limitation or bug of Elements.
In our tests however, the following procedure allows to combine both effects:
1. first add Neat Video and set up a noise profile, make sure the noise filter works as you want it to; then close Neat Video window (click Apply);
2. enable color vibrance in Adjustments;

Then Neat Video does still reduce noise and color vibrance is still applied as well.

Hope this helps,
Vlad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Neat Video community Forum Index -> Bugs, issues All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: