Neat Video community Forum Index
www.neatvideo.com
Neat Video community
support - help - questions and answers - sharing experience and opinions - feedback - suggestions - backup contact

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cannot get free memory block - Adobe Premiere Elements 2.0

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Neat Video community Forum Index -> Bugs, issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
suryax

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:41 pm    Post subject: Cannot get free memory block - Adobe Premiere Elements 2.0 Reply with quote

Hi, sorry to open a new topic for the Memory Block issue, but thought it would make more sense to address my plug-in host separately

I captured video using my Camcorder (Canon ZR200). I wanted to try out Neat Video, prior to buying it, so I am using the Neat Video Demo Plug-in, version 2. Trying to process a clip that's 17 Minutes and 20 seconds long. After applying the Neat Video plug-in, I am trying to create a DVD from the .avi file in Premiere Elements 2.0.

Neat Video doesn't process beyond 92.76%. When it stops, it says "Neat Video cannot get free memory block from the operating system (or plug-in host). 102400-byte memory block is requested). Please make more memory available for application and retry"

Windows shows file size of 3.67 GB and dimensions of 720 x 480.

I noticed that the Neat Video Demo version only supports 640 x 480 pixels. Not sure if this has something to do with the memory issue because my video size is 720 x 480. Interesting this is that when I open the clip in neat video, it stretches the video and shows size as 720 x 240 (one field). Profile Quality never goes beyond 70% (if that makes a difference)

When I exit Premiere Elements 2.0, I get an application error that shows "The instruction at "0x057bcde0" referenced memory at "0x057bcde0". The memory could not be "read". Click on OK to terminate the program". I only get this error when I have used the neat video plug-in on a video

I am using Windows XP Professional Service Pack 2. AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 4200+ Processor. 2GB of RAM running dual channel. I have 2 Hard Drives - Page File Size on C: is 3070MB to 5000MB (this drive has 139 GB free). Page File Size on D: is 3070MB to 5000MB (this drive has 147 GB free). PCI-X Graphics Card with 256 MB. Overall, pretty good system specs

I know I am using the Demo version, but would help if you can point out what might be causing the problem - I like the software as it showed excellent results on a smaller clip, but would like to know if this works for me before I purchase it ($50). Thanks for any help that you can provide in diagnosing the issue
NVTeam

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a familiar issue, I think we have a corresponding fix that will be included in the next regular update of the software. Until then I can send you an updated Demo plug-in that should work correctly in such a setup. I will send you an e-mail now.

Vlad
suryax

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, Can you please send me the updated Demo plug-in file today? One more question - When I buy the full version, will I have to wait for the next regular software update before I can clean up my Video?
NVTeam

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sent it already, yesterday. Please check the yahoo spam folder.

I can also send a non-Demo plug-in if you decide to purchase a license.

Vlad
suryax

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't get the mail - However, I chopped the .AVI file to a small piece and ran the demo plug-in on it. It cleaned up pretty well till the 640x480 area (Video is 720x480). So, I went ahead and bought the Home version of the plug-in and have started creating a DVD from Adobe Premiere Elements 2.0, after applying the plug-in (takes a long time to create a 1 Hour DVD). Will know in the evening if it worked or not. If not, I'll e-mail the support ID to send me a version with the patch

Thanks for your help
NVTeam

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

please re-download the Home plug-in from the website. We have just uploaded an updated version there.

Thank you,
Vlad
thunder666

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:30 pm    Post subject: same Error Reply with quote

Hi,

if i try to open i Image in your Demo of Neat Image comes following Error:

WinXP(32) Athlon64 3500+ 2Gig Ram

Ineed Help !

Greetings Thunder
NVTeam

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Neat Image??? Not Neat Video?

Vlad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Neat Video community Forum Index -> Bugs, issues All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: