Neat Video community Forum Index
www.neatvideo.com
Neat Video community
support - help - questions and answers - sharing experience and opinions - feedback - suggestions - backup contact

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Is this bogus info???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Neat Video community Forum Index -> General questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fredfillis

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:35 am    Post subject: Is this bogus info??? Reply with quote

I don't own neat video yet. I know a guy through work that has it and doesn't want / need it any more so he's offering it to me for a good price.

I have a few concerns about this. Firstly, he says it's for Premier and it's recent but will get me the version number when I see him again next week.

Second, I use Vegas and he says it will work with Vegas. Well, is that true? I would be surprised since neat video comes in specific flavors for different apps.

Thirdly, is a "transfer" even allowed under the neatvideo license?

Not sure this guy really knows what he's talking about. Strikes me as the guy who buys all the "stuff" then finds out he can't make Star Wars in 5 minutes so chucks it all in.

Cheers!
NVTeam

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, such a transfer of a license is not allowed by the license agreement. That guy should not offer his license to anyone, because this violates the license agreement he has accepted when purchasing the license for the plug-in.

Also, the version of NV for Premiere will not work in Vegas. The version for Vegas will, and it is a separate product.

Hope this helps.
Vlad
fredfillis

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Vlad. Pretty much as I suspected, the guy is full of BS or just totally uninformed.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Neat Video community Forum Index -> General questions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: