Is this bogus info???

general questions about Neat Video
fredfillis

Is this bogus info???

Post by fredfillis »

I don't own neat video yet. I know a guy through work that has it and doesn't want / need it any more so he's offering it to me for a good price.

I have a few concerns about this. Firstly, he says it's for Premier and it's recent but will get me the version number when I see him again next week.

Second, I use Vegas and he says it will work with Vegas. Well, is that true? I would be surprised since neat video comes in specific flavors for different apps.

Thirdly, is a "transfer" even allowed under the neatvideo license?

Not sure this guy really knows what he's talking about. Strikes me as the guy who buys all the "stuff" then finds out he can't make Star Wars in 5 minutes so chucks it all in.

Cheers!
NVTeam

Post by NVTeam »

No, such a transfer of a license is not allowed by the license agreement. That guy should not offer his license to anyone, because this violates the license agreement he has accepted when purchasing the license for the plug-in.

Also, the version of NV for Premiere will not work in Vegas. The version for Vegas will, and it is a separate product.

Hope this helps.
Vlad
fredfillis

Post by fredfillis »

Thanks Vlad. Pretty much as I suspected, the guy is full of BS or just totally uninformed.