Neat Video community Forum Index
www.neatvideo.com
Neat Video community
support - help - questions and answers - sharing experience and opinions - feedback - suggestions - backup contact

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Adobe Premiere has encountered an error - cpp-736

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Neat Video community Forum Index -> Bugs, issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lebartie

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:49 pm    Post subject: Adobe Premiere has encountered an error - cpp-736 Reply with quote

Hi,

I just installed Adobe Premiere CC 2017 and the new 4.5 Neat Reduce version and I have a message from Adobe when I'm in the timeline :

Premiere Pro has encountered an error.
[..\..Src\CutlistRenderer.cpp-736]

and a CRASH with error in screen shot, and "Input Contract Violation" in lower right corner error dialogue ...

Do you have any solution for that ?

Thanks.
NVTeam

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The error comes from Premiere itself, so generally speaking it should be addressed by Adobe.

Please prepare a small test case -- a project with one short clip and one effect (Neat Video) that allows to reproduce the problem and send it to support [at] neatvideo.com for analysis. We will reproduce the problem and check what is causing it. If it is something in Neat Video, then we will fix the plug-in. If it is a problem in Premiere, we will forward it to Adobe.

Thank you,
Vlad
lebartie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your answer.

I did a new small project with one short clip and Neat Video on it and it works well, there is no bug.

I will crossed my fingers the next time.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Neat Video community Forum Index -> Bugs, issues All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: