Neat Video community Forum Index
www.neatvideo.com
Neat Video community
support - help - questions and answers - sharing experience and opinions - feedback - suggestions - backup contact

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Why is Neatvideo4 is reframing a clip when applied?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Neat Video community Forum Index -> Using Neat Video
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deck

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:29 pm    Post subject: Why is Neatvideo4 is reframing a clip when applied? Reply with quote

Hi all...
I came across a strange issue...
When Applying neatvideo to some clips they come back in Premiere reframed...
No other plugin or effect is used on those clips..

Please help...

Correction... playing around I foun out that it does not reframe the clip, I am not even sure that is the plugin or Premiere... what happens is that the clip gets get the in and out marks changed when applying a crossdisolve at its end and gets back to the correct position when the transition is deleted...
NVTeam

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please download and install very latest update of the plug-in and check if the problem (it is generally caused by a known bug in Premiere) is still reproducible. Please re-add the effect to that clip before checking reproducibility. If it is still reproducible please send us a small test case - a project and source clip or clips allowing to reproduce the problem on our computers.

Thank you,
Vlad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Neat Video community Forum Index -> Using Neat Video All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: