Neat Video community Forum Index
www.neatvideo.com
Neat Video community
support - help - questions and answers - sharing experience and opinions - feedback - suggestions - backup contact

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Video clip playing from the start when the plugin is applied

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Neat Video community Forum Index -> Using Neat Video
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mynah

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 10:33 am    Post subject: Video clip playing from the start when the plugin is applied Reply with quote

Hi,

Sorry if this question has been answered here before. But I need an answer soon as I need to finish my video project.

Im using Premiere Pro CC 2014. I have a timeline with few clips. I want to use the neat video plugin on one of the clips in the timeline. So once I drag and drop the plugin into the clip in the timeline that clip changes. Now suddenly once I apply the plugin the clip is not what I selected and cut. It is showing the clip from its beginning and not from where I selected it. This is really frustrating for me as I dont know what the issue is. Any help much appreciated.

thanks.

Alex
NVTeam

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That seems to be a result of that old bug in Premiere - it started in CS6 and continued ever since, despite our multiple reports to Adobe:
if you cut a clip and then apply an effect (like Neat Video) that uses the temporal API of Premiere, that Premiere API malfunctions and returns incorrect frames to Neat Video, which results in shifted video after the filter.

It is described in the known issues page.

A couple of possible workarounds are described too, one is more practical than the other.

Hope this helps,
Vlad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Neat Video community Forum Index -> Using Neat Video All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: