Neat Video for DaVinci Resolve

general questions about Neat Video
NVTeam

Post by NVTeam »

The choice of the used GPUs inside Neat Video is completely independent of Resolve.

Thank you,
Vlad
cayenne

Davinci Resolve Lite 11b0.49 Neat Params not exposed to User

Post by cayenne »

Hello,

I just recently updated the former Resolve 11 beta...1st version to 2nd release.
It seems that now, that when I put the Neat filter on a node...it drops on, but in the FX window, there are no controls and it says "No Parameter exposed to user or OFX Plugin is not available"

Any thoughts?

I really need some Neat Noise clean up goodness on my footage!!

I shot this with a canon 5D3. I brought that footage in to FCPX, edited, and then exported to Resolve Not my usual workflow, I usually START in Resolve and roundtrip with FCPX (latest version), but this time I was trying to sync sound first.

Anyway, it was working in the initial version of Resolve 11 beta Lite...but not now.

Thoughts? Suggestions?

Thank you,

cayenne
NVTeam

Post by NVTeam »

Please try to re-download and re-install Neat Video.

Thank you,
Vlad
cayenne

It WORKS AGAIN!! :)

Post by cayenne »

NVTeam wrote:Please try to re-download and re-install Neat Video.

Thank you,
Vlad
Hey Vlad, it works!!!

I'd first just thought you meant re-install what I had already downloaded...since I didn't see a version change.

But after that didn't work, I re-read this and went to download again, and saw from there that it appears this latest version (same number) is from July of this year.

I installed that and now I have Neat Video Noise OFX magic again in the latest Beta version of Davinci Resolve 11.

Thank you!!!

Cayenne