Neat Video community Forum Index
www.neatvideo.com
Neat Video community
support - help - questions and answers - sharing experience and opinions - feedback - suggestions - backup contact

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Newbie with a Q re presets

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Neat Video community Forum Index -> Using Neat Video
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FelixU

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:01 am    Post subject: Newbie with a Q re presets Reply with quote

Hi. I have NV as a plugin for FCP X. Works very well. But when I save a profile as a preset, I find I can't open that preset next time. I save in Documents, and I can see the preset there, but it's grayed-out.

I'm just about to install the new V3 to FCP X, so maybe that will fix it. But if it doesn't, can anybody suggest what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks.
NVTeam

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Neat Video profiles and Neat Video presets are two separate unrelated types of entities and files. For more details about profiles vs presets please see the user guide of Neat Video.

Please clarify what and how exactly did you save, where to (which folder) and how exactly did you try to open it later.

Thank you,
Vlad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Neat Video community Forum Index -> Using Neat Video All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: