Neat Video community Forum Index
www.neatvideo.com
Neat Video community
support - help - questions and answers - sharing experience and opinions - feedback - suggestions - backup contact

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

diagonal lines or free form noise sample box

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Neat Video community Forum Index -> Improvements, new features
View previous topic :: View next topic  
apefos

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:52 pm    Post subject: diagonal lines or free form noise sample box Reply with quote

lots of times the objects in the footage are not in vertical or horizontal aligned position. If I try to draw the square to get the noise sample, the square cannot be big enough, just keep in yellow color.

If I could draw a diagonal lines shape I could get a much more biger area and probably it would become green.

My improvement sugestion is to enable a free form sample area made of four lines, so I could click somewhere, draw a line, click again, draw the second line, click again, draw the third line, click again, draw the line four, and click again to close the shape. The lines need to be in any angle, so the shape can be any four lines shape.

this thing, similar to photoshop selection tools, would solve the problem of finding a big enough area to draw the sample square (no more a square, but a free form selection)...
NVTeam

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for the suggestion. Unfortunately, the noise analysis algorithms used in Neat Video require a straight (not rotated/diagonal) rectangular area to be able to work correctly. Which is why the selection is working as it does now. If it was possible to use free shapes we would offer that possibility already.

Thank you,
Vlad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Neat Video community Forum Index -> Improvements, new features All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: