Neat Video community Forum Index
www.neatvideo.com
Neat Video community
support - help - questions and answers - sharing experience and opinions - feedback - suggestions - backup contact

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Neat Video and Encore

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Neat Video community Forum Index -> Bugs, issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gweglarz

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:02 pm    Post subject: Neat Video and Encore Reply with quote

Quandry.

I have two sequences that I sent to Encore CS6 64bit from Premiere Pro 64bit. Using CS6. Have the latest plugin.

When I build the DVD, the noise reduction isn't applied. The effect was turned on for both sequences. The sequences I sent were nested multi camera sequences with the Neat plugin applied in the souce sequences to one of the video tracks, so the effect was not applied to the nested sequence directly.

Windows 7 64
18GB Ram
i7 980x
Quadro 4000

Thanks,

Geoffrey
NVTeam

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could be a bug in the host application or in plug-in.

Could you e-mail us (support [at] neatvideo.com) a small test project minimally sufficient to reproduce the problem (together with a short instruction on which steps to follow to reproduce it)?

Thank you,
Vlad
gweglarz

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:52 pm    Post subject: PPro ->Encore Reply with quote

That will take some time. Can't you just open PPro CS6, take a noisy video, add tio a new sequence, apply effect, nest it in new sequence, ->send to Encore, render to DVD and see if it works?
NVTeam

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We tried that but could not reproduce the problem. It looks like there is something different in your project or workflow.

Vlad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Neat Video community Forum Index -> Bugs, issues All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: