Problems installing on Final Cut Express 4

general questions about Neat Video
Nuevo

Problems installing on Final Cut Express 4

Post by Nuevo »

Hello out there! I just download the free trial so I can see how it works if it is that good so I buy the best one that you have, but for some reason i can't find the plugins under my effects>Filters tab, and I already install several times, I double check that the installation goes straight to plugins folder for final cut express, and yes they are in the folder but for some reason they dont load into FCE 4, please any help to make it work, i already restart the mac, i already reinstall the plug in, i also ty to open it from the plug ins folder but it try to open with DVD Studio pro, and of course it don't open it just attemp to do so i try to right Click>open with>FCE4 (which is not acceptable app to open it) but i choose it but no results please any help. thanks
NVTeam

Post by NVTeam »

Did you let the installer install Neat Video files into default location or you made any manual selection regarding volumed and/or folders?

Do you currently have any other FxPlug-style plug-ins visible in Effects > Filters tab?

Thank you,
Vlad
Nuevo

Post by Nuevo »

Thanks for reply, Im sorry for take long time to review any answer but I was out of town but here Iam. Yes at the begining I let the installation to go straight to default folder and thats why I manually change to final cut express plugins folder but no results, and also the second question yes I have other plugins installed from third party and they work prefect... any idea willbe helpful thanks
NVTeam

Post by NVTeam »

Please contact support [at] neatvideo.com by e-mail, we will try some options.

Vlad

P.S. Not all third-party plug-ins are FxPlug-style plug-ins. It is possible that FCE on your computer cannot see specifically FxPlug-style plug-ins.