Neat Video community Forum Index
www.neatvideo.com
Neat Video community
support - help - questions and answers - sharing experience and opinions - feedback - suggestions - backup contact

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Noise still there after render

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Neat Video community Forum Index -> General questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
danielmcgeer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:19 pm    Post subject: Noise still there after render Reply with quote

I have footage of a function shot in a dark venue with mainly red lighting. The plugin shows great previews of my footage with all the noise missing before I render, but after rendering, the video hasn't changed one bit. I am editing in FCP7 on a pro res 422 sequence and rendering is set to the same. I tried rendering small bits at a time but that doesn't change the result. So for now, I have a plugin with great previews, but no real results. Please help?
NVTeam

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please create a new test project with one short clip and NV applied to it. If you can reproduce the problem with just this one clip, please send us (support [at] neatvideo.com) this test project and clip. We will run it on our machines, reproduce the problem, check the causes and find a solution.

Thank you,
Vlad
DW

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am having the same problem and was wondering if there had been a solution found. I am using Sony Vegas Pro 8 and when I apply the neat video it looks great on the preview screen. However when I render it is like the plug in did not even work. In my chain of effects I have neat video first, then black and white, then color curves. Should I apply neat video last or does it matter? Is there any other options that should be enabled?
NVTeam

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please create a new test project with one short clip and NV applied to it. If you can reproduce the problem with just this one clip, please send us (support [at] neatvideo.com) this test project and clip. We will run it on our machines, reproduce the problem, check the causes and find a solution.

Thank you,
Vlad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Neat Video community Forum Index -> General questions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: