Premiere Pro CS5 on Mac

resolve technical issues related to use of Neat Video
jj_orange

Premiere Pro CS5 on Mac

Post by jj_orange »

Hello?
I have been using NeatVideo for a while with PC and had no problem with it.
Now I have switched to Mac, and still use Premiere Pro CS5 with NeatVideo, and am having an issue.
When I try to export timeline with Neatvideo effect, it seems to freeze at certain point. I can't quite figure it out exactly what causes it.
I have tested with shorter segment like less than 5 minutes, and it exported it fine. It's usually when it's longer than 10 minutes. I have reception or ceremony that are too dark, and apply the noise reducer more than 10 minutes.
It looks like a same spot when I repeatedly try via Media Encoder AND Premiere Pro itself to export (rendering is fine).
I have attached a couple of screen shots.
hope that helps.
Thanks!

JJ

Screen shot 2011-04-19 at 8.29.08 AM by jj_orange1, on Flickr

Screen shot 2011-04-19 at 8.29.15 AM by jj_orange1, on Flickr
NVTeam

Post by NVTeam »

Is it perhaps a specific spot in the project timeline that causes rendering to stop? Did you try to render the parts of project separately, like initially the first half, then the second. If the second half still stops then divide it into two parts again and render them individually. Just to determine which spot in the project is causing the stop. Of coirse, this will only help if the spot it the same. If it stops not in some spot but whereever it is after certain amount of rendering then the cause may different. Then it would be useful to try to render one long clip and see if it always stops after certain amount of time.

It may be easier to check the project hypothesis first, so I recommend to try that first. Once the trouble spot is localized, we can look into specific settings used there. Perhaps there is something wrong with the footage (perhaps size, field order, etc.) that makes the filter stop working.

Vlad