Neat Video community Forum Index
www.neatvideo.com
Neat Video community
support - help - questions and answers - sharing experience and opinions - feedback - suggestions - backup contact

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Render problem in Premiere CS5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Neat Video community Forum Index -> Bugs, issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sunbank

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:47 pm    Post subject: Render problem in Premiere CS5 Reply with quote

A few days ago I bought Neat Video. I'm using it in Premiere CS5. There is no problem until I try to export my video to h264. The render prozess stops at the first clip where NV was used. I only get the message " Unsupported or invalid type of video data has been specified by Premiere"
It seems I have to click for every frame to the OK-Button to go further but then at the next frame the same message comes again.
During editing in Premiere there is no problem, also preview is OK, only rendering creates this problem.
NVTeam

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please send a small test project with a short (1-2 seconds) clip to support [at] neatvideo.com

We will run the project on our test machines, reproduce the error message and check what is causing it.

Thank you,
Vlad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Neat Video community Forum Index -> Bugs, issues All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: