GPU percentage

questions about practical use of Neat Video, examples of use
jdmack01

GPU percentage

Post by jdmack01 »

I have a Windows 10 PC with an i7 7700 CPU and newly installed Nvidia GeForce RTX 3070. When I run the optimization for Neat Video running in any version of Adobe Premiere (I have 2021-2024), it determines that I would get the best results using the GPU only. When I export a video with the Neat Video effect applied, the performance section of Task Manager shows the 3070 only using 5-8% of it's capability (or whatever the term is for what "Performance" is measuring). Is this normal? If Neat Video is using GPU only, is there a way to get that percentage to be higher?
NVTeam

Re: GPU percentage

Post by NVTeam »

jdmack01 wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 3:02 pm Task Manager shows the 3070 only using 5-8% of it's capability (or whatever the term is for what "Performance" is measuring
Do you watch the CUDA indicator inside the GPU panel? It usually has 4 sections, each showing its own indicator and you can choose what those indicators are. Please try to change one of them, for example to CUDA, and see if the graphs reacts to the actual load you place on Premiere and Neat Video for example by preparing a pre-render in preview or doing actual export. This will help you find the indicator that is mostly relevant to the task. This changes in different versions of Windows and probably with different GPU drivers, so have to experiment a bit.