Neat Video community Forum Index
www.neatvideo.com
Neat Video community
support - help - questions and answers - sharing experience and opinions - feedback - suggestions - backup contact

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Neat Video compatibility with Final Cut Pro 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Neat Video community Forum Index -> General questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Philpot

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:03 am    Post subject: Neat Video compatibility with Final Cut Pro 5 Reply with quote

Hello there, I'm a newbie here and hope I'm not asking something that is common knowledge amongst this forum of experts. However, a satisfactory answer wasn't on offer after a good search.

I am a degree student with a project involving editing down a ten minute documentary. I have been digitising my video in Final Cut Pro 5 as HDV1080i PAL .mov files, wherein it seems some of the footage very noisy - presumably because of the high gain settings on the camera. Neat Video looks like just the tool to clean up my files, but I have a few questions:
  1. Is the Neat Video FCP plugin compatible with Final Cut Pro 5? (Forgive me if I am unsure of the exact version, though I can find this on request.)
  2. Is the plugin compatible with HDV1080i PAL video?
  3. If I find that the plugin is not suitable for the project, is there any way to cancel my licence and have my money refunded? i.e., Is there a certain amount of time when you are able to say you aren't satisfied?
If any of the above should render my plans for Neat Video infeasible, can you suggest a different solution? Many thanks in advance.
NVTeam

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, version 5 of Final Cut Pro is not supported by Neat Video. There is no known way to resolve that besided upgrading to a newer version of FCP.

Neat Video Pro plug-in can process any HD footage.

There is free Demo plug-in, please kindly use it to test Neat Video BEFORE purchasing a license.

Thank you,
Vlad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Neat Video community Forum Index -> General questions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: