Neat Video community Forum Index
www.neatvideo.com
Neat Video community
support - help - questions and answers - sharing experience and opinions - feedback - suggestions - backup contact

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I must say...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Neat Video community Forum Index -> Using Neat Video
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ok!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:15 am    Post subject: I must say... Reply with quote

This tool is awesome! beyond anything i've tried...strictly use in virtual dub though for my editing.....only got one problem with this is the slight blurryness in some videos...i have no idea how to fix that where in the settings would i have to play around with to get rid of this blurr?
NVTeam

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please try to build a more accurate profile, that can help. Try to build it using a different area in the frame, make sure it contains no visible details, only noise. Using an accurate profile is crucial to achieve accurate filtration.

Vlad
ok!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright i will try it! thanks!
ok!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, so i got the blur thing out of the way this thing really works nicely i love it, i think it should be in anyone who does videos tool boxes of stuff for their projects...right now i'm trying it on a buddys laptop which is paid i still haven't purchased it yet as i really don't need it this moment but i do have a big project coming up soon i think by then i will though, lots of kudos to those who've created a BEAST of an add-on.
Biggles_downunder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As a new user (as of about 2am this morning....yawn) I can only repeat OK!'s comment:

This tool is awesome! beyond anything i've tried

Wayne
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Neat Video community Forum Index -> Using Neat Video All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: