Neat Video community Forum Index
www.neatvideo.com
Neat Video community
support - help - questions and answers - sharing experience and opinions - feedback - suggestions - backup contact

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Only letting me select 640x480, not 720x480!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Neat Video community Forum Index -> Bugs, issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
johnny5k

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:35 pm    Post subject: Only letting me select 640x480, not 720x480! Reply with quote

I'm using Final Cut Pro, editing DV video. The NeatVideo plugin options dialog says my frame is 720x480 (which is correct) but then it only allows me to select a 640x480 area, leaving the sides of my video un-filtered. I can't find any way to select the full frame.

Please help. If I can get this working, I'll probably buy the Pro filter; but not if I can't filter the edges of my video too!!

Thanks in advance!
-ChrisM
NVTeam

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please note that the Demo plug-in will filter only 640x480 area in your video. This is a limitation of the Demo, as described in the featuremap: http://www.neatvideo.com/featuremap.html

The Home can process a larger area and Pro can process frames without size limitations.

Thank you,
Vlad
johnny5k

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:03 pm    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

I just got the warning in the demo about the frame size limitation. Smile
Thanks for the quick response!
-Chris
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Neat Video community Forum Index -> Bugs, issues All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: