I must say...

questions about practical use of Neat Video, examples of use
ok!

I must say...

Post by ok! »

This tool is awesome! beyond anything i've tried...strictly use in virtual dub though for my editing.....only got one problem with this is the slight blurryness in some videos...i have no idea how to fix that where in the settings would i have to play around with to get rid of this blurr?
NVTeam

Post by NVTeam »

Please try to build a more accurate profile, that can help. Try to build it using a different area in the frame, make sure it contains no visible details, only noise. Using an accurate profile is crucial to achieve accurate filtration.

Vlad
ok!

Post by ok! »

Alright i will try it! thanks!
ok!

Post by ok! »

Ok, so i got the blur thing out of the way this thing really works nicely i love it, i think it should be in anyone who does videos tool boxes of stuff for their projects...right now i'm trying it on a buddys laptop which is paid i still haven't purchased it yet as i really don't need it this moment but i do have a big project coming up soon i think by then i will though, lots of kudos to those who've created a BEAST of an add-on.
Biggles_downunder

Post by Biggles_downunder »

As a new user (as of about 2am this morning....yawn) I can only repeat OK!'s comment:

This tool is awesome! beyond anything i've tried

Wayne