Neat Video community Forum Index
www.neatvideo.com
Neat Video community
support - help - questions and answers - sharing experience and opinions - feedback - suggestions - backup contact

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Neat Video not working on PP CS3 / Vista with 1080 x 1440

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Neat Video community Forum Index -> Bugs, issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rowland

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:00 pm    Post subject: Neat Video not working on PP CS3 / Vista with 1080 x 1440 Reply with quote

I have applied a NV filter to a clip and it previews fine, all noise removed, when I go back to the clip shortly afterwards it has removed the filter.

Very frustrating, can anyone help? I have seen some other users experience the same issue but haven't seen a solution yet. Sad
NVTeam

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you use you have selected the same clip when returning to it and checking for NV? When several clips are present in a project, it is easy to add NV to one of them, then select another one and, thinking that you still look at the first one, find no NV in the list of added effects.

Could you clarify the problem please? If possible please e-mail (to support at neatvideo.com) some screenshots showing what you see and what is missing. Also, if you can reliably reproduce this please let me know what steps I have to do to achieve the same result. I will reproduce it on my computer and will see what is going on.

Thank you,
Vlad
Rowland

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have emailed some screen shots
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Neat Video community Forum Index -> Bugs, issues All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: