Neat Video community Forum Index
www.neatvideo.com
Neat Video community
support - help - questions and answers - sharing experience and opinions - feedback - suggestions - backup contact

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Unable to use in Vegas Pro 8.1

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Neat Video community Forum Index -> Bugs, issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ericmaslowski

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:36 am    Post subject: Unable to use in Vegas Pro 8.1 Reply with quote

Hello,
I previously had NeatVideo working wonderfully in VegasPro 8.0, but since I've updated to v8.1 I am unable to use the plugin. The installer completes successfully, but NeatVideo doesn't show up in the list of FX. I tried manually installing as well by dragging the DLL. In this case I get a DriectX failed registration error. Any thoughts? Thanks.
NVTeam

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you are using a 64-bit version of Vegas (v8.1 introduces 64-bit support) and that is causing the problem. Neat Video plug-in for Vegas will only work in the 32-bit Vegas. I hope we will be able to support the 64-bit version of Vegas in the future as well, especially if Sony will update the necessary software development materials that should let third-party developers create plug-ins for new versions of Vegas.

Vlad
ericmaslowski

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the quick response. I'll see if I can have both running concurrently and wait for a 64bit version of NeatVideo. Thanks again and great job on the plugin thus far.
kweichangcaine

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you find they made the release to make neat video work on vegas 8.1 or you can change your loading software to comply with vegas 8.1, or some other answer, Shocked please PM me. I'll do the same.

Thanks.
ericmaslowski

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nothing yet. I've switched back to 32-bit (Vegas 8.0) for a lot of my work right now since my favorite codecs aren't available for 64bit yet. I still have both installed, but only use 8.1 when I need to do some heavy effects on sub-clips and will be saving to an uncompressed intermediate format. I'll post here if I find anything out though. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Neat Video community Forum Index -> Bugs, issues All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: