Neat Video 5.5 is here, with one theme behind the entire update: compatibility with the newest hardware and software opening new doors for even bigger, more astonishing projects.
So keep reading to find out what we have in store for you this time!
Support for new software and hardware: With all the new powerful GPUs and CPUs coming to the market, we want to help our users utilize their new powerhouse rigs to the utmost potential.
Here’s a gist of what’s coming:
- GPU-based processing on the new Apple Silicon, including M1, M1 Pro, and M1 Max for all the current applications that support Apple Silicon, such as Premiere Pro, DaVinci Resolve, Fusion Studio, Final Cut, and After Effects (beta).
- Added compatibility and support for macOS 12 Monterey.
- Improved support for macOS 11 Big Sur.
- Added compatibility and support for the all-new Windows 11.
Added support for two new AMD Navi 23 GPUs:
- RX 6600
- RX 6600 XT
Neat Video now supports the latest and most powerful AMD RDNA 2 GPUs in DaVinci Resolve and OFX-based hosts, including:
- Radeon RX 6600 / 6600 XT
- Radeon RX 6700 XT
- Radeon RX 6800 / 6800 XT
- Radeon RX 6900 XT
- Improved support for AMD Navi-based GPUs with the recent drivers.
- The Neat Video plug-in for After Effects can now natively run on Apple Silicon machines in the most recent beta version of After Effects that’s currently out on M1-based Apple computers.
- Automatic gamma detection and adjustment, as well as notifying the user in case of gamma mismatch.
A more fluid, personalized user experience
- Improved visuals on high-DPI monitors and multi-monitor systems.
- More stable and reliable processing of larger frames in GPU mode.
- New hints and tips all throughout the user interface.
- Added a new keyboard shortcut for “Auto Profile with Current Frame”.
Improved support for color themes (Preferences > General):
- Added a new Auto-detect brightness option.
- The Normal brightness theme has been re-designed.
- Adjustments in the Reduced brightness color theme.
Please refer to our history of changes for more information:
Download updated Neat Video plug-ins
Neat Video 5.5 is the latest update of your denoiser and deflicker. This update is free for licensed users of Neat Video 5 plug-ins.
To update to the latest version of Neat Video and remove more video noise and flicker please proceed to the My Products page.
If you haven't purchased a v5 license yet, please try Demo editions of Neat Video v5 plug-ins.
Upgrading from older versions
If you purchased an older version of Neat Video (version 1, 2, 3, or 4) then you can upgrade to the new major version 5 with a discount.
If you want to try v5 before upgrading please use the freely available Demo editions.
Please see video tutorials to start using Neat Video v5. They will also help you improve your results.
Several new articles about various aspects of using Neat Video have been published in Neat Video blog recently. Please visit the blog to read more.