Neat Video v4 plug-ins have been updated to version 4.8 with added support for several new versions of host applications and new GPUs.
Added support for new versions of host applications:
- After Effects CC 2018 (the most recent update)
- Premiere Pro CC 2018 (the most recent update)
- Avid Media Composer 2018
- Sony Catalyst Edit 2018
Added support for new versions of OpenFX host applications:
- DaVinci Resolve 15
- Scratch 9 (on Windows and Mac)
- HitFilm Pro 9 / 8 / 7 (on Windows and Mac)
Added support for new versions of Magix applications:
- Magix Video Pro X (X10 / X9)
- Magix Movie Edit Pro 2019
- Magix Video Deluxe 2019
Added support for new versions of Vegas applications:
- Vegas Pro 16
- Vegas Movie Studio (Platinum/Suite) 15
Preliminary support for Pinnacle Studio 22 (custom build available on request only)
Improved compatibility with AMD GPUs:
- Added support for Radeon RX 540 / 540X / 550 / 550X (Windows and Linux)
- Added support for Radeon Pro WX 2100 / 3100 (Windows and Linux)
- Improved support for AMD R9 290 (Windows and Linux)
- Added support for Radeon Pro WX 9100 (Mac)
- Improved support for AMD Vega Frontier Edition (Mac)
Please refer to history of changes for more detail:
Download updated Neat Video plug-ins
Neat Video version 4.8 is another step forward in the pursuit of improved video noise reduction. This update is free for licensed users of the version 4 of Neat Video.
To update to a newer version of Neat Video proceed to the My Products page.
If you haven't purchased a v4 license yet, please try Demo editions of Neat Video v4 plug-ins.
Upgrading from older versions
If you purchased an older version of Neat Video (version 1, 2 or 3) then you can upgrade to the new major version 4 with discount.
If you want to try v4 before upgrading please use the freely available Demo editions.
v4 Demo can be installed along with the previous versions of Neat Video and will not interfere with them.
Please see video tutorials to start using Neat Video v4. They will also help you improve your results.