Neat Video updated to version 4.6
Neat Video plug-ins have been updated to version 4.6. Among the changes are generic noise profiles, second revision of the Premiere plug-in, support for new versions of video editing applications and GPU models, as well as other improvements:
Added a set of generic noise profiles.
A new set of generic noise profiles is intended to help preparing a noise profile in a situation when video contains no frames and areas suitable for analysis by Auto Profile
Added new Second Revision plug-in for Premiere.
New Second Revision plug-in for Premiere uses the newer API of Premiere to overcome bugs of old API of Premiere that caused the following problems:
- problems with cut/trimmed clips (incorrect input frames supplied by Premiere)
- problems with adjustment layers (incorrect input frames supplied by Premiere)
- The newer API (and therefore new plug-in) has some limitations of its own: it is necessary to manually prepare sample frames (by clicking a new button) before opening the plug-in window.
- Second Revision plug-in is installed separately from the regular plug-in and will not automatically replace it in existing projects.
- Second Revision plug-in for Premiere may supersede the regular plug-in in the future.
Added support for new versions of OFX host applications:
- Foundry Nuke 11 (Windows, Mac, Linux)
- BMD DaVinci Resolve / Resolve Studio 14 (Windows, Mac, Linux)
- BMD Fusion Studio 9 (Windows, Mac, Linux)
Added support for new version of Magix Vegas Pro:
- Magix Vegas Pro 15
Added support for new version of Pinnacle Studio:
- Pinnacle Studio 21
Added support for new AMD GPUs.
- AMD Radeon RX 560 / 570 / 580
- AMD Radeon Pro 555 / 560 / 570 / 575 / 580
- AMD Radeon RX 460 / 470 / 480 / 560 / 570 / 580
Please refer to history of changes for more detail: