Neat Video updated to version 4.6
Neat Video plug-ins have been updated to version 4.6. Among the changes are generic noise profiles, second revision of the Premiere plug-in, support for new versions of video editing applications and GPU models, as well as other improvements:
Added a set of generic noise profiles.
A new set of generic noise profiles is intended to help preparing a noise profile in a situation when video contains no frames and areas suitable for analysis by Auto Profile
Added new Second Revision plug-in for Premiere.
New Second Revision plug-in for Premiere uses the newer API of Premiere to overcome bugs of old API of Premiere that caused the following problems:
- problems with cut/trimmed clips (incorrect input frames supplied by Premiere)
- problems with adjustment layers (incorrect input frames supplied by Premiere)
- The newer API (and therefore new plug-in) has some limitations of its own: it is necessary to manually prepare sample frames (by clicking a new button) before opening the plug-in window.
- Second Revision plug-in is installed separately from the regular plug-in and will not automatically replace it in existing projects.
- Second Revision plug-in for Premiere may supersede the regular plug-in in the future.
Added support for new versions of OFX host applications:
- Foundry Nuke 11 (Windows, Mac, Linux)
- BMD DaVinci Resolve / Resolve Studio 14 (Windows, Mac, Linux)
- BMD Fusion Studio 9 (Windows, Mac, Linux)
Added support for new version of Magix Vegas Pro:
- Magix Vegas Pro 15
Added support for new version of Pinnacle Studio:
- Pinnacle Studio 21
Added support for new AMD GPUs.
- AMD Radeon RX 560 / 570 / 580
- AMD Radeon Pro 555 / 560 / 570 / 575 / 580
- AMD Radeon RX 460 / 470 / 480 / 560 / 570 / 580
Please refer to history of changes for more detail:
Download updated Neat Video plug-ins
Neat Video version 4.6 is another step forward in the pursuit of improved video noise reduction. This update is free for licensed users of the version 4 of Neat Video.
To update to a newer version of Neat Video proceed to the My Products page.
If you haven't purchased a v4 license yet, please try Demo editions of Neat Video v4 plug-ins.
Upgrading from older versions
If you purchased an older version of Neat Video (version 1, 2 or 3) then you can upgrade to the new major version 4 with discount.
If you want to try v4 before upgrading please use the freely available Demo editions.
v4 Demo can be installed along with the previous versions of Neat Video and will not interfere with them.
Please see video tutorials to start using Neat Video v4. They will also help you improve your results.